A New Lame Horse Saddle Pal Arrives
It's always a good day when we receive a new guitar from our friends at Lame Horse Instruments, and even more so when it's their Saddle Pal model!
This new arrival features a set of Curly Koa for the back and sides with a Western Red Cedar top. As with all instruments to come out of Lame Horse HQ in Texas, it has been built with incredible attention to detail, including its wonderfully decorative upper-bout sound hole, twin sound ports and fully adjustable neck action.
- Back & Sides: Curly Koa
- Top: Western Red Cedar
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bindings: Ebony
- Headstock: Slotted
- Tuners: Graphtech Ratio Tuners
- Bridge: Texas mesquite
- Case: Red Calton with Silver interior
- Body length: 20 inches
- Body width upper bout: 9.5 inches
- Body width lower bout: 13 inches
- Body depth at neck: 3.625 inches
- Body depth at tail: 4.125 inches
- Multi-piece neck: slotted pegged, with truss rod and carbon fiber reinforcement
- Fret scale: 25.5 inches
If you'd like to find out more about this Lame Horse Saddle Pal, please get in touch with us by calling +1 615 383 8947 or +44 (0) 207 835 5597 or by emailing us here.