Incoming OMC From Buendia Guitars
Ever since Leonardo Buendia joined our luthier roster here at The North American Guitar we have been speaking about what to order next. Having brought in one of the most spectacular Modified Dreadnoughts we have ever seen in the Tree Mahogany, where do you go! And then Leo showed me some build photos of his latest masterpiece an OM in Blackwood being built for a client in the US and our mind was set.
So, we are incredibly excited to announce our next incoming guitar form Leo will be an OM in master grade African Blackwood and German Spruce with a Florentine cutaway, segmented broken Buendia rosette and end graft to match, and It is going to be rather special!
- Soundboard, Old growth German Spruce
- Back and sides, Master grade African Blackwood
- Cutaway, Florentine
- Rosette, Custom segmented broken Buendia
- End graft, Custom design matching rosette
- Back strip, Custom interrupted
- Position markers, Custom sticks
- 14th-fret to the body fingerboard
- Bridge, hand sculpted ebony
- Bridge pins, ebony with pearl dots
- Binding, ebony with black/white purfling
- Saddle, 2 1/4” string spacing compensated bone
- Nut, 1 3/4” width scalloped and compensated bone
- Neck, One piece Honduran mahogany
- Head-cap veneer, ebony or choice of other wood
- Back of Head-cap veneer, matching the back or choice of other wood
- Tuning Machines, Gotoh 510 Series stealth in gold
- Fingerboard, ebony with ebony binding and white maple purfling
- Truss-rod, light·weight double action
- Fret wire, medium Nickel-Silver 18%
- Fretboard Radius, 20”
- Case, custom carbon fiber Hoffee hardshell case (choice of color)
- Scale Length, 25” for OM
- Finish, Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Strings, John Pearse light .013- .053 or choice of brand
For more information on this sensational Buendia in Master Grade African Blackwood please do not hesitate to call on +44 (0) 207 835 5597 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great weekend!