Greenfield G2 in African Blackwood & Alpine Moon Spruce Arrives
It's extremely rare for us to receive a new Greenfield guitar that's not already spoken for before its arrival, but that's exactly what has happened here, and we couldn't be more excited to show you this incredible new G2 cutaway model in African Blackwood and Alpine Moon Spruce.
Get to know this sensational guitar with TNAG's Ben Montague in the video below:
See the full-length performances from Will McNicol in the videos below:
- Model G2
- Moon harvested Alpine spruce soundboard
- Florentine cutaway
- Reserve grade African Blackwood back
- Reserve grade African Blackwood sides, laminated
- Radially braced back plate with proprietary Greenfield Tone Halo
- Laskin inspired arm rest
- Ebony body bindings
- Fine violin line body purflings
- Greenfield, proprietary spalted Beech and blue paua rosette
- Compound 16” – 20” radius, quarter-sawn ebony fingerboard
- 1 3/4” nut width
- 2 1/4” string spacing at bridge.
- Honduran Mahogany, carbon graphite reinforced neck
- 'Standard' neck profile
- Hand carved heel 'swoosh'
- Double veneered peghead
- Ebony peghead overlay, w/ “g” logo
- Custom fit flight case