Just Arrived: Lame Horse LH14 'Lillian' Electro-Acoustic Guitar
We have just received yet another showstopper from our dear friends Chris & Jeremy at Lame Horse Guitars.
A blues machine, this LH14 is light, warm and snappy with oodles of character and charm. We absolutely love the LH model from Lame Horse Guitars and this is no exception. The Honduran Mahogany is super warm and rich, filled with thick seductive overtones, paired up with a highly figured and punchy Sitka Spruce top, making it fun to play and beautifully responsive.
We caught up with Chris Jenkins at this year's Woodstock Invitational Luthiers Showcase to chat about this beautiful instrument...
- LH14 'Lillian'
- Sitka Spruce top
- Honduran Mahogany back and sides
- Fingerboard - Ebony
- Nut and Saddle - Bone
- Interior side linings- Birdseye Maple
- Rear access panel
- Honduran mahogany seven-piece neck, adjustable playing action
- Curly maple bindings, access panel cover, and head veneer.
- B-Band 1.2 A pickup system
- Honey mesquite bridge
- Calton travel case
Here is the masterful Mr Ryan showing us what this gorgeous guitar can do...