We're are both very honoured and excited to be receiving Lars Rasmussen's 100th guitar before the end of the year.
For this special occasion Lars is crafting a Rasmussen Model R, featuring Master Grade European Maple for the back & sides and a Master Grade Swiss Moon Spruce Top.
Rasmussen guitars are beautifully clean and tonally articulate, with elegant, refined aesthetics and top notch craftsmanship. This guitar will be on it's way to us very soon, Lars has kindly sent us a few photos from the build, which you can see below.
- Model: R
- Top: Master Grade Swiss Moon Spruce
- Back & Sides: Master Grade Euro Maple
- Rosette: Brazilian Rosewood
- Backstrip: Brazilian Rosewood
- Binding: Brazilian Rosewood
- Purfling: BWB
- EndGraft: Brazilian Rosewood
- Depth at heel: 83mm
- Depth and endblock: 110mm
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Frets: Evo Gold
- Fingerboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Headstock type: Snale
- Headstock Veneer: Brazilian Rosewood
- Tuners: Rodgers
- Bridge Shape: Belly
- Saddle Spacing: 56mm
- Case: Hoffee