New Red Rocket Antique Pine Atomic Arrives
- Body: Atomic (Tele) body shape, Antique Pine with maple top, Ivoroid top binding, custom checker purfling, tortoise celluloid pickguard
- Neck: Roasted Figured Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard, 22 stainless med jumbo frets, RR custom shape head- stock, double acting truss rod in head, double carbon rods, 12” radius, 25.5” scale, .85”-.93” profile thickness, soft V-C shape, 1 11/16” bone nut, PLEK fret level
- Finish: Top - Pale blue gloss, back - Natural, oil finish, Neck: satin oil finish Pickups: McNelly tele bridge and “Stagger Swagger” neck pickups, Switchcraft and CTL components, premium paper in oil tone cap, volume and tone controls, 3 position toggle switch)
- Bridge: Hipshot tele bridge, Gotoh compensated brass saddles
- Hardware: All chrome hardware, Kluson vintage style tuners, strap knobs Case: Mono Vertigo case
For more information on Red Rocket Guitars, please don't hesitate to get in touch via email at email@example.com or by phone on +44 (0) 207 835 5597.