New Red Rocket Antique Pine Atomic Arrives
As cool as the days are long, Red Rocket's signature visuals always have us weak at the knees, and this brand new Antique Pine Atomic continues that trend, and packs in some awesome tones to boot!
The guitar is an inspiring blend of old and new, both in the concept and design as well as a literal marriage of the 300 year old Heart Pine of the body with the assortment of stunning tone woods used in its construction.
The tortoiseshell binding and pick guard work with the Pale Blue Gloss finish and checkerboard purfling to create a striking and elegant aesthetic, simultaneously refined and subtly eccentric.
Sonically, the guitar delivers to the same standard set by the visuals. The set of McNelly pickups offer sweet and dynamic clean tones alongside defined and lively characteristics with the amp set to stun.
Find out more about the guitar;
- Body: Atomic (Tele) body shape, Antique Pine with maple top, Ivoroid top binding, custom checker purfling, tortoise celluloid pickguard
- Neck: Roasted Figured Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard, 22 stainless med jumbo frets, RR custom shape head- stock, double acting truss rod in head, double carbon rods, 12” radius, 25.5” scale, .85”-.93” profile thickness, soft V-C shape, 1 11/16” bone nut, PLEK fret level
- Finish: Top - Pale blue gloss, back - Natural, oil finish, Neck: satin oil finish Pickups: McNelly tele bridge and “Stagger Swagger” neck pickups, Switchcraft and CTL components, premium paper in oil tone cap, volume and tone controls, 3 position toggle switch)
- Bridge: Hipshot tele bridge, Gotoh compensated brass saddles
- Hardware: All chrome hardware, Kluson vintage style tuners, strap knobs Case: Mono Vertigo case
For more information on Red Rocket Guitars, please don't hesitate to get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0) 207 835 5597.