Talking Guitar: Lame Horse Instruments
We recently had the pleasure of welcoming Chris and Jeremy Jenkins of Lame Horse Instruments to the TNAG Showroom in London to hand-deliver our first ever Lame Horse OM model, and we just couldn't pass up the opportunity of sitting down for a Talking Guitar episode on the TNAG sofa.
We're delighted to have our first Lame Horse OM in stock now. This gorgeous guitar features a stunning set of Madagascar Rosewood for the back and sides and an Italian Alpine Spruce top which is finished in a glorious black finish.
The guitar also has an asymmetrical soundhole decorated with a rosette comprising Awabi Abalone, Green Abalone, Tibetan Turquoise and Black Pearl.
The neck has a seven-piece Honduran Mahogany construction and is topped by an Ebony fingerboard. The turquoise theme continues with Tibetan Turquoise buttons on the VS tuners, and Tibetan Turquoise purfling on the guitar's black top.
Find out more about the Lame Horse OM in this TNAG Presents... video with Brian Love:
Lame Horse Instruments OM Acoustic Guitar, Madagascar Rosewood & Italian Alpine Spruce
- Top- Italian Alpine spruce
- Back and sides - Madagascar rosewood
- Neck - Honduran mahogany 7 piece
- Fingerboard - Ebony
- Tuners - VS with Tibetan Turquoise buttons
- Top purfling - Tibetan turquoise
- Rosette- Awabi Abalone, Green Abalone, Tibetan Turquoise, Black Pearl
- Bridge - Indian Rosewood
- Binding - Macassar Ebony
- Case - Calton custom fitted turquoise color
- Lame Horse adjustable playing action