Talking Guitar: Why Stuart Ryan Chose Gerber Guitars
We're sure you're used to seeing Stuart Ryan on our YouTube channel and newsletters by now, but one thing that you may not know is that that Stuart has recently purchased a Gerber Guitars RL15 model in Claro Walnut and Master Swiss Moon Spruce. In this latest Talking Guitar episode, Stuart sits down with TNAG's Ben Montague to discuss why he was so taken by Ryan Gerber's guitars.
The guitar featured in this video is a Gerber RL15+ model in Honduran Mahogany and Master Swiss Spruce, which is available now for £7,000.
- Guitar Model - RL15+
- Scale length - 25.25”
- Soundboard - Master Swiss Moon Spruce
- Back and sides - Honduran Mahogany
- Neck - Honduran Mahogany
- Cutaway Florentine
- Wedge body - Yes (3/8”)
- Nut material - Bone
- Saddle material - Bone
- Fretwork - Evo Gold or SS
- Tuning machines
- Gotoh 510
- Custom nut width - Standard 1.75”
- Custom String spacing at Saddle - Standard 2.25”
- Custom neck thickness - Standard
- Custom inlay
- Custom Rosette and End graft
- Carry case - Standard Ameritage Black
For more information on this gorgeous Gerber RL15+ or any other Gerber guitar, please get in touch by calling +44 (0) 207 835 5597 or emailing us here.