The TNAG Internship Programme
The North American Guitar is once again running its Internship Programme, offering a paid internship to a high-energy, self-motivated guitar lover to learn from and assist the Sales and Digital Marketing team of one of the world’s leading retailers of luthier-built guitars.
- Paid Internship
- Learn from one of the world’s leading specialists in luthier-built guitars
- Three months, with the potential of it leading to full time employment
- Flexible working hours
As part of the Internship Programme, you will cover the following:
- Social media
- Creating and editing compelling original online content
- Product photography and filming
- Assist in the sales and customer service process
- Packing and shipping products to clients.
- Assist in maintaining showroom presentation (e.g. guitars tuned, cleaned, etc…)
- Competent and confident guitarist
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Microsoft Office experience
- Basic Logic or Pro Tools experience
- Basic Photoshop and Premiere editing experience
- Photography experience
For more information please contact us on 0207 835 5597. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 5th April 2019.