The TNAG Internship Returns For 2020! Apply Now!
Following three successful internships, The North American Guitar is once again running its Internship Programme, offering a paid internship to a high-energy, self-motivated and hard-working guitar lover to learn from and assist the Sales and Digital Marketing team of one of the world’s leading retailers of luthier-built guitars.
- Paid internship
- Learn from one of the world’s leading specialists in luthier-built guitars
- Three months, with the potential of it leading to full time employment
- Flexible working hours
As part of the Internship Programme, you will cover the following:
- Social media
- Creating and editing compelling online content
- Assisting in the maintenance of our UK and US E-commerce websites
- Assisting in the sales and customer service process
- Packing and shipping products to clients
- Assisting with showroom presentation maintenance (e.g. guitars tuned, cleaned, etc.)
- A competent, confident and passionate guitarist with knowledge of the guitar world.
- Excellent spoken and written English, with a flair for creative writing.
- Microsoft Office experience
- Hard-working and organised, with a keen eye for detail.
- Basic Logic or Pro Tools experience
- Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro editing experience
- Basic HTML experience
- Photography experience
For more information please contact us on 0207 835 5597. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st January 2020.