The Cornell Romany 12 is an amazing combo amp perfect for studio and home use, but also suitable for playing small venues. This amp is fitted with a 12" Jensen speaker and is completely hand built here in the UK. This amp gives a classic valve distortion tone making it perfect for any blues or rock player.
The tweed cabinet and brown grille give the amp an authentic vintage look.
- Power: 10 Watt
- Speaker: Jensen CH1270 x 12 " inch Blue Label speaker
- Valve: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC81, 1 x 6L6GT
- Input Impedance: Input Hi 2.2 MegOhm
- Controls: Pre-amp Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble
- Output: 10 Watts RMS, Class ‘A’
- Cabinet: Plywood-shell and baffle
- Height: 15"
- Width: 21"
- Depth: 8.5"
- Weight:13.2 kg
- Inputs: Hi, Lo
- Controls: Volume, Treble, middle, bass, reverb and output.