This Frank Brothers Signature model has arrived into The Exchange in excellent condition.
We're big fans of Frank Brothers, as played by the likes of British singer-songwriter James Bay. This model features a Genuine Mahogany body core with Big Leaf Curly Maple for the top and back.
The neck features the quartersawn duo of Genuine Mahogany for the neck and Macassar Ebony for the fretboard and headstock overlay, giving a wonderful appearance, complete with Mother of Pearl dot inlays and headstock logo.
The guitar features a matched pair of Lollar Low Wind Imperial humbuckers, and comes with its original hard shell case.
Frank Brothers Guitar Co. Spec list
- Serial #: 1116-1044
- Top: Big Leaf Curly Maple
- Core: Genuine Mahogany
- Back: Big Leaf Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Quartersawn Macassar Ebony
- Neck: Quartersawn Genuine Mahogany
- Headstock overlay: Book-matched Macassar Ebony with matching truss rod cover
- Truss rod: Traditional single-action
- Fretboard Radius: 12â€
- Scale length: 25â€
- Nut Width: 1 11/16â€
- Nut Material: Bone
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl dots, black side dots, Frank Brothers mother of pearl headstock logo
- Headstock: 14 Degree angle
- Frets: Jescar 51108 18% Nickel Silver (0.108â€ H x 0.051â€ W)
- Finish Cremona Sunburst, super thinnitro-cellulose lacquer topcoat
- Bridge: Vintage Correct Zinc ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Frank Brothers custom floating tailpiece
- Strap buttons: Frank Brothers custom bone strap buttons
- Pickguard: Frank Brothers custom broken heart pickguard with white binding
- Pickup surrounds: Frank Brothers custom pickup surrounds
- Pickups: Matched set of Lollar Low-Wind Imperials
- Potentiometers: Emerson Pro 500K Master Volume and Tone
- Capacitor: Emerson 0.022uf Oil-Paper
- Wire: Vintage style cloth covered
- Case G&G custom fitted tweed case