This incredible new design takes the sonic concept of Artist 20 to the next level of power and versatility. The marriage of the unique Hamstead Artist preamp stage with a new, fixed bias, twin EL34 output stage, brings not only extra volume and clean headroom, but enhanced dynamic range and overall flexibility, whilst retaining all the essential characteristics that the Artist Series amplifiers are renowned for.
The Artist 60+RT is available as a Head or Combo.
- Output Valves: 2 x EL34 Class AB
- Preamp Valves: 3 x ECC83 (12AX7)
- Controls: Gain, Bass, Treble, Reverb Depth, Reverb Tone, Tremolo Depth, Tremolo Speed, Master Volume
- Output Power Modes: 60w / 20w / 7w
- Reverb: Long Spring Delay
- Voice Boost: Mid-Upper Boost with 3 settings (2 /3.5 / 5 dB)
- FX: Line Level Series FX Loop
- Footswitch: 4-Way to control Voice, Reverb, Tremolo, FX
- Gain Switch Lo/Hi Gain Modes
- Construction: Marine-Grade Birch Ply
- Inputs: 2 - Lo & Hi
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x 8 ohm, 2 x 16 Ohm
- Line Voltage: 230v or 115v (Switchable)
- Warranty: 5 Years (Excludes Speaker & Valves)