Current Location: TNAG Nashville
Delivery Time to TNAG London: Two Days
This stunning Dreadnought is a handsomely spec'd D Vintage Deluxe AT from Bourgeois Guitars out in Lewiston, Maine USA.
Made up of Indian Rosewood and Torrefied Adirondack Spruce, this classic combination yields classic results with a full-bore, powerful vintage voice and an inspired balance inherent to the sonic makeup of the instrument, its an assertive yet versatile instrument.
Visually, the guitar has a blend of subtle appointments among classic deluxe features. With Extra Vintage Herringbone purfling, Ivoroid binding and Abalone for the rosette, the guitar maintains its simple lines with a sense of elegance that really sets it apart.
The neck is a classic configuration of Mahogany topped with Ebony, and boasts more of the stellar playability Dana and his team are known for. With great articulation and note separation all the way through, it's as great a player as it is a looker.
This wonderful instrument comes in a custom fitted hardcase.
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Top Wood: Torrefied Adirondack
- Back/Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Rosette: Abalone
- Backstrip: Extra Vintage Zipper
- Buttwedge: Ivoroid
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Purfling: Extra Vintage Herringbone
- Neck: Square D 14 Fret
- Head Veneer: Madagascar Rosewood
- Head Binding: None
- Fretboard: 14 Fret Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Abalone Squares & Diamonds - Long
- Fretboard Binding: Black
- Heelcap: Ivoroid Heelcap
- Tuners: Waverly Relic Nickel Vintage Oval
- Bridge: Ebony Traditional - 2 5/16
- Pins: Antique Bone
- Pickguard: D / Celluloid
- Top Color: Natural
- Additional: AT Finish,AT Braces,Banjo Killer Double Scalloped Bracing,Animal Protein Glue
- Nut Width: 1 3/4”
- Scale Length: 25 1/2”
- Bridge Spacing: 2 5/16
- Upper Bout Width: 11 3/8”
- Waist: 10 5/8”
- Lower Bout Width: 15 1/2”
- Body Length: 19 7/8”
- Depth at Neck: 3 7/8”
- Depth at Tail-Black: 4 3/4”
- Total Length: 40 1/8”