This handsome little blues machine is an L-DBO from Bourgeois Guitars out in Lewiston, Maine USA.
Made up of Mahogany for the back and sides with a Torrefied Adirondack Spruce top finished in a gorgeous Black Nitrocellulose, this spritely instrument brings together a deluxe vintage elegance with versatile, killer tones.
The 14-fret neck join gives the instrument a tight and snappy response, which in tandem with the body size and construction makes for a punchy and inherently vintage voice.
The neck itself plays wonderfully, with the Ziricote fretboard bringing an extra degree of charm to this gorgeous instrument whilst providing a smooth and effortless playing experience from the first fret through to the dusty end of the guitar.
The guitar comes in a Custom Fitted Hardcase.
- Body Style: L-DBO
- Top Wood: Torrefied Adirondack
- Back/Sides: Mahogany
- Rosette: Special
- Backstrip: None
- Buttwedge: Body Wood
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Purfling: Special
- Neck: LDBO 14-fret
- Head Veneer: Ebony
- Head Binding: Ivoiroid/Black/White
- Fretboard: Ziricote
- Fretboard Inlay: AJ/ASD Inlay Abalone
- Fretboard Binding: Ivoiroid/Black/White
- Heelcap: Ivoroid Heelcap
- Tuners: Waverly Nickel with Oval Ivoroid Buttons
- Bridge: Ziricote Rectangular - 2 5/16
- Pins: Ivoroid - No Dots
- Pickguard: LDBO / Ivoroid
- Top Color: Black
- Additional: AT Braces,Short Scale,Animal Protein Glue
- Nut Width: 1 3/4”
- Scale Length: 25”
- Bridge Spacing: 2 5/16
- Upper Bout Width: 10 1/4"
- Waist: 8 1/2”
- Lower Bout Width: 14 3/4"
- Body Length: 19 5/16”
- Depth at Neck: 3 3/8"
- Depth at Tail-Black: 4 5/16"
- Total Length: 39 3/4"