Current Location: TNAG London
Delivery Time to TNAG Nashville: Two Days
This beautiful tribute to the late, great British singer/songwriter and Beatles legend John Lennon is one of only seventy built in this stunning "Imagine" White finish.
One of Gibson's most groundbreaking models at the time of it's inception, the J-160E pioneered the world of electro acoustics and used a few unique features in the build to ensure it served it's purpose like no other guitar at the time.
The top is a Laminated three layers of Sitka Spruce, Ladder Braced to help counter feedback and paired with a Mahogany back and sides for richness and warmth. With the P-90 pickup at the end of the Fretboard and 15 frets to the body, it's as versatile as it is playable and delivers the distinctive tone that defined the live sound of John and the Beatles.
This is a rare chance to own a very special piece of history. There were only 70 of these guitars made in the special 'Imagine' white finish.
- Top: Laminated Sitka Spruce Top
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Binding: Multi-ply Top Binding, Single ply Back Binding, Traditional Rosette
- Bracing: Traditional Ladder Bracing
- Neck: 1-piece Mahogany
- Profile: Round Neck
- Thickness: 1.725" at Nut
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Neck Join: Compound Dovetail, 15th Fret Hide Glue Join
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Inlays: MOP Trapezoids w/ John Lennon's Birth Date at 12th Fret
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Tuners: Nickel Vintage Kluson-Gotoh w/ Keystone Tuners
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood Traditional Belly w/ Adjustable Saddle
- Pickup: P-90 at end of Fingerboard
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone
- Finish: Hand Sprayed Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Case: Original Hardshell Case included
- Condition: Excellent condition, with small discolouration to the top of the neck where it meets the headstock.