This stunning Goodall CGC in Cocobolo and Adirondack Spruce is an incredibly versatile and dynamic instrument. Built to Grand Concert specs the guitar puts out a balanced but punchy tone, with a smooth and rich bass response. The guitar plays beautifully and has heaps of sustain, which in combination with its sensitive dynamic range makes for a very lyrical and expressive guitar. The Cocobolo back and sides adds some real sparkle to the tonal character of the guitar, making chords sound bright and shimmering and brings out the intricacies when played fingerstyle.
The guitar comes in a GWW Ameritage case that features an inbuilt humidity control.
- Body Shape - Grand Concert 14 Fret
- Sound Board - AAA Adirondack Spruce
- Back - Cocobolo
- Sides - Cocobolo
- Fretboard Wood - Ebony
- Neck - Mahogany
- Fretboard Inlay - Mother of Pearl Diamonds
- Nut Width - 1.75"
- Headstock Veneer - Ebony
- Rosette - Abalone
- Scale length - 25.5"
- Fretboard - Ebony
- Nut - Bone
- Saddle - Bone
- Bridge - Ebony
- Bindings - Ebony
- Tuners - Gotoh 510 Gold with Ebony Pegs
- Case - GWW Ameritage w/ Humidity Control Case: gray Cordova exterior/plush interior