The Maestro Raffles PA CSB fills the role of Small Jumbo in the brand’s Original Series lineup, and brings with that title all the depth and rounded sounds one would expect from the size.
As with all Maestro guitars this instrument was handmade by Ho Zen Yong and his team of luthiers in Singapore and so features distinctive premium appointments, in this case a Florentine cutaway, soundport and beveled armrest.
This particular model is made up of gorgeous Solid African Padauk for the back and sides and a Solid Sitka Spruce top giving the guitar a very clear and balanced voice.
The guitar is also equipped an ebony fretboard and in combination with the slim neck profile makes for a very quick and easy guitar to play while retaining a very full and clear sound.
As with all Maestro guitars this model comes with a Maestro hardcase.
- SHAPE: Small Jumbo
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- BACK & SIDES: Solid African Padauk
- BRACING MATERIAL: Quarter-Sawn Sitka Spruce
- BRACING PATTERN: Modified X-Brace
- OPTIONS: Florentine Cutaway, Soundboard, & Beveled Armrest
- LINING: Reversed Kerfing
- ROSETTE: Wooden Rosette
- BINDING: Maple with Wooden Lines
- NECK: Khaya Mahogany Neck with Carbon Fiber Rods
- FINGERBOARD: Ebony
- BRIDGE: Ebony
- NUT & SADDLE: Bone
- MACHINE HEADS: Grover
- SETUP: PLEK Setup
- HARDCASE: Maestro Premium Polycarbonate Hardcase
- Body Length: 505 mm | 19 7/8″
- Depth: 110 mm | 4 5/16″
- Waist: 250 mm | 9 13/16″
- Lower Bout: 394 mm | 15 1/2″
- Scale Length: 650mm | 25 7/16"