Current Location: TNAG London
Delivery Time to TNAG Nashville: Two Days
The Maestro Victoria IR CSB is Maestro’s take on the iconic 000/OM shape, but with some modern twists that bring the guitar in line with Maestro’s signature aesthetic.
Handmade in Singapore by Ho Zen Yong and his team of luthiers, the guitar features several premium modern appointments in a Florentine cutaway, sound port and beveled armrest that would not usually be available on a guitar at this price point.
The combination of the Solid Indian Rosewood back and sides and Solid Sitka Spruce top gives the guitar a full bodied and harmonically rich sound, with the slim neck profile and ebony fretboard bringing the playability to match this lovely grouping of premium tone woods.
The guitar comes with a Custom Maestro hardcase.
- SHAPE | 000
- SOUNDBOARD | Solid Sitka Spruce
- BACK & SIDES | Solid Indian Rosewood
- FEATURES | Florentine Cutaway, Soundport, and Beveled Armrest
- BRACING | Quarter Sawn Sitka Spruce
- LINING | Reversed Kerfing
- BINDING | Rosewood with Wooden Lines
- NECK | Khaya Mahogany with Carbon Fiber Rods
- FINGERBOARD | Ebony
- BRIDGE | Ebony
- BRIDGE PINS | Ebony
- MACHINE HEADS | Grover