Current Location: TNAG London
Delivery Time to TNAG Nashville: Two Days
The D-IR is Maestro's interpretation of the 1930s 'Golden Era' Dreadnought.
Made up out Indian Rosewood for the back and sides with an Adirondack Spruce top, this guitar screams vintage in every aspect of its makeup with the tone to back up the sentiment.
The Ebony 'boarded Khaya Mahogany neck plays smooth and fast all the way through, with inspired articulation and crystal clear note definition throughout the range of the instrument.
The power and versatility of this iconic style is very much present in the D-IR and whether you're playing finger style or laying into the guitar with a flatpick, the guitar has heaps of headroom and a gorgeous voice.
This guitar comes in a fitted Maestro Hardcase.
- SHAPE | Dreadnought
- SOUNDBOARD | Solid Adirondack Spruce
- BACK & SIDES | Solid Indian Rosewood
- FEATURES | Slotted Headstock
- BRACING | Quarter Sawn Sitka Spruce
- LINING | Reversed Kerfing
- BINDING | Indian Rosewood with Abalone Purflings
- NECK | Khaya Mahogany with Carbon Fiber Rods
- FINGERBOARD | Ebony
- BRIDGE | Ebony
- BRIDGE PINS | Ebony
- MACHINE HEADS | Grover
- CASE | Maestro Hardshell Case