Current Location: TNAG Nashville
Delivery Time to TNAG London: Two Days
This is well and truly one of the finest instruments we've seen in our time representing Santa Cruz Guitars, built to an unbelievable specification with a selection of the rarest and most beautiful tone woods and materials available.
As a special build for the 2020 Winter NAMM Show, Richard Hoover and his team really pulled out all the stops with this magical OM. Sporting an out-of-this-world set of Brazilian Rosewood for the back and sides paired with a jaw-dropping 3,000 year old Ancient Sitka Spruce top and Blue Paua detailing throughout, there's little about this stunning piece that will fail to mesmerise.
The exquisite makeup of the instrument yields equally captivating tones, with the telltale chime and gorgeous overtones from the remarkable set of Brazilian meeting a crystal clear and articulate feel across the range of the guitar. The low end is strong and defined with an overall balance to the tone that makes for an exceptional and inspiring instrument for a wide range of playing styles.
This is a true one-of-a-kind masterpiece from Santa Cruz!
- Back & Sides: Brazilian Rosewood
- Top: 3,000 Year Old Ancient Sitka Spruce
- Neck: Flamed Mahogany
- Adirondack Braces with Hot Hide Glue
- 42 Style Body Inlay in Blue Paua
- Blue Paua Tail and Back Strip
- Brazilian Body Binding
- Blue Baua Pegged Binding Inlay
- Blue Paua Fingerboard Binding
- Mother of Pearl Headstock Logo
- Nickel Waverly Tuners with Pearl Buttons