The Maestro O-IR is a traditional single O-style acoustic guitar, handbuilt in Singapore.
This instrument features Indian Rosewood back and sides with an Adirondack Spruce top. The guitar is decorated with Indian Rosewood and Abalone purflings, and has a slotted headstock with decorative inlays.
Sonically, this guitar has everything you would expect from a traditional Single O, and then some. With gorgeous separation and a surprising amount of power and headroom, a truly inspiring small body acoustic.
- SHAPE | Traditional O / Parlor
- SOUNDBOARD | Solid Adirondack Spruce
- BACK & SIDES | Solid Indian Rosewood
- FEATURES | Slotted Headstock
- BRACING | Quarter Sawn Sitka Spruce
- LINING | Reversed Kerfing
- BINDING | Indian Rosewood with Abalone Purflings
- NECK | Khaya Mahogany with Carbon Fiber Rods
- FINGERBOARD | Ebony
- BRIDGE | Ebony
- BRIDGE PINS | Ebony
- MACHINE HEADS | Grover