Careers At The North American Guitar
The North American Guitar – the home of the world's finest guitars - is looking to expand its team with an experienced and motivated Logistics Manager to head up the company's international export and import shipments.
The company is looking for a supremely organized, dedicated, and hard-working team member with skills in developing and maintaining relationships with key logistics contacts. You must be detail-oriented and diligent with follow-through.
The successful applicant must have experience in handling:
- International Freight shipments
- FedEx, UPS, DHL, and USPS systems
- US Fish & Wildlife Regulatory Agencies
- CITES license requirements and regulations
Based in Nashville, Tennessee, and a stone’s throw from the centre of Music City, The North American Guitar (TNAG) is the primary dealer for many of the world’s finest guitar brands, luthiers and accessories, including Ervin Somogyi, Kostal Guitars, Santa Cruz, Bourgeois, Collings, B&G, Rick Turner plus many, many more.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional, pro-active, young and commercially ambitious business representing highly acclaimed brands.
- Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
- Standard Working Hours: Monday to Friday 10am – 6pm
- 15 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
- You must be eligible to work permanently from our Nashville location.
- Apply in confidence with a covering letter and resumé to email@example.com by midnight on Friday 16th October 2020.