We are pleased to be able to offer interest-free finance from V12 Retail Finance on all orders between £250 and £15,000 to UK residents.
You can now purchase from The North American Guitar with 6, 12, 24, 36 or 48 months' 0% interest, meaning you could spread the payment of your next guitar purchase over up to four years at no extra cost, and pay as little as 0% deposit.
What's more, you will also receive your guitar as soon as your finance has been approved, and you will still benefit from our Buy With Confidence programme, meaning you can still try the guitar for five days and, if it's not quite right for you, you can return it to us and the finance application will be cancelled, with a full refund issued.
This means that, for example, you could purchase the Froggy Bottom Model M Limited for £11,750 and pay 12 monthly instalments of £979.17:
Froggy Bottom Model M Limited
Retail Price: £11,750
12 Monthly Instalments of £979.17
Cost of Finance: £0
Total Amount Paid: £11,750
How it works:
1. Choose the guitar you'd like to purchase. Click on the 'V12' banner on the product page under the price to see what the monthly payments will be for each interest-free finance period, choosing your deposit amount from 0% to 50%.
2. Continue to the checkout and choose 'V12: Apply for Finance' as your payment option. Submit your order and you will be taken to the V12 platform to complete the finance application for them to carry out any necessary credit checks.
3. Once your application has been approved, you will pay the first instalment, then, we will be in touch to arrange shipping your guitar to you.
4. Your monthly instalments will be made to V12 as arranged in your credit application.
Please note that in order to apply for finance, you must be at least 18 years of age. V12 will be required to carry out credit checks, and it is the sole decision of their underwriters to award finance.
Our finance options with V12 are only available to UK residents, however our Layaway payment plan is open to all, is also interest-free and doesn't require us to carry out credit checks. Payment instalments are also more flexible, and Layaway can be cancelled and refunded at any time.
- Simply choose your dream instrument and pay a minimum 30% deposit.
- The guitar is then taken off the TNAG website and placed it in its case and locked away in our office vault.
- A member of the TNAG team will work with you on a 12 month bespoke payment plan.
- Then as soon as the balance is cleared we package the instrument and ship it to you for a next day delivery for FREE! Simple!
- The TNAG LayAway System enables you to invest your money in your dream instrument and not have to be tied to a third party for up to 5 years!
- Plus you can increase or decrease your monthly payment as and when you need to. Making this system the most flexible payment plan around.
- Pay a minimum 30% fully refundable deposit to secure the instrument of your choice by debit card or bank transfer.
- Work out an easy and affordable payment plan with the TNAG Team.
- Interest Free monthly payments.
- No credit checks required.
- Payments can be increased or reduced at any time.
Cancelling your TNAG LawAway Payment System:
"What do I do if I find myself in a difficult situation and wish to cancel my TNAG Layaway payment plan?"
- We simply cancel the payment plan.
- Return the guitar to our website and stock list.
- Refund the deposit & monthly payments you have made from the date of purchase.
We also accept PayPal Credit, which you can apply for directly in PayPal. You only need to apply for PayPal Credit once, and after that you can then take advantage of using it to pay for any purchase over £150! PayPal Credit is interest-free for the first four months.
For more information on any of our finance options, feel free to call us on +44 (0) 207 835 5597 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.