We are pleased to be able to offer interest-free finance from Divido on all guitars and accessories.
You can now purchase from The North American Guitar with 12 months' 0% interest, meaning you could spread the cost of your next guitar purchase over a year at no extra cost.
For those wanting to spread payments further, we also offer finance plans of up to five years, with interest rates from 9.9%.
What's more, you will also receive your guitar as soon as your finance has been approved, and you will still benefit from our Buy With Confidence programme, meaning you can still try the guitar for five days and, if it's not quite right for you, you can return it to us and the finance application will be cancelled.
With our flexible finance options, you can choose the amount of deposit you put down, with as little as 1% needed to apply for finance.
For example, you could purchase the Froggy Bottom Model M Limited for £11,750, put down a deposit of 30%, and pay 12 monthly instalments of £685:
Froggy Bottom Model M Limited
Retail Price: £11,750
30% Deposit: £3,525
12 Monthly Instalments of £685
Cost of Finance: £0
Total Amount Paid: £11,750
How it works:
1. Choose the guitar you'd like to purchase. Click on the 'Divido' widget on the product page under the price to customise the deposit and repayment period to suit your circumstances.
2. Click 'Apply Now' and you will be taken to the Divido platform to enter your details for them to carry out the necessary credit checks.
3. Once your application has been approved, you will pay your deposit. Then, we will be in touch to arrange shipping your guitar to you.
4. Your monthly instalments will be made to Divido as arranged in your credit application.
Please note that in order to apply for finance, you must be at least 18 years of age. Divido will be required to carry out credit checks, and it is the sole decision of their underwriters to award finance.
Our finance options with Divido are only currently available to UK residents, however our Layaway payment plan is open to all, is also interest-free and doesn't require us to carry out credit checks. Payment instalments are also more flexible, and Layaway can be cancelled and refunded at any time.
DivideBuy offer 3-, 6-, 9- and 12-month interest free finance options, without running a full credit check on you, meaning they accept 96% of applications! Again, this is only open to UK residents.
Find out more about DivideBuy here.
- Simply choose your dream instrument and pay a minimum 30% deposit.
- The guitar is then taken off the TNAG website and placed it in its case and locked away in our office vault.
- A member of the TNAG team will work with you on a 12 month bespoke payment plan.
- Then as soon as the balance is cleared we package the instrument and ship it to you for a next day delivery for FREE! Simple!
- The TNAG LayAway System enables you to invest your money in your dream instrument and not have to be tied to a third party for up to 5 years!
- Plus you can increase or decrease your monthly payment as and when you need to. Making this system the most flexible payment plan around.
- Pay a minimum 30% fully refundable deposit to secure the instrument of your choice by debit card or bank transfer.
- Work out an easy and affordable payment plan with the TNAG Team.
- Interest Free monthly payments.
- No credit checks required.
- Payments can be increased or reduced at any time.
Cancelling your TNAG LawAway Payment System:
"What do I do if I find myself in a difficult situation and wish to cancel my TNAG Layaway payment plan?"
- We simply cancel the payment plan.
- Return the guitar to our website and stock list.
- Refund the deposit & monthly payments you have made from the date of purchase.
We also accept PayPal Credit, which you can apply for directly in PayPal. You only need to apply for PayPal Credit once, and after that you can then take advantage of using it to pay for any purchase over £150! PayPal Credit is interest-free for the first four months.
For more information on any of our finance options, feel free to call us on +44 (0) 207 835 5597 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.