The AER Compact 60 is a two-channel, 60 watt acoustic instrument amplifier.
AER amps are used by the likes of Tommy Emmanuel and Eric Johnson, and offer an incredible solution for acoustic amplification and on-stage monitoring.
The Compact 60 features two channels, one of which is equipped with an XLR/jack combi connection for connecting either line or mic signals.
The Compact 60 benefits from AER's digital effects with four presets, allowing you to recall your effects settings for different input setups in seconds. In the amp's chassis is a single 8" twin cone speaker.
The AER Compact 60 includes a fitted, padded carry case making it extremely portable.
The main features of the AER Compact 60 include:
- 60 watts, dynamic control
- 8â€ (200 mm) twin cone speaker
- Two channels
- Channel one features a 1/4" jack line level input with a three-band EQ
- Channel two features an XLR/jack combi connection for mic/line level connection with a two-band EQ
- Digital effect processor with 4 presets
- (2 x reverb/delay/chorus)
- Weighs 6.5 kg (14.30 lbs)
- Includes fitted, padded carry bag