The AER Domino 2A is a four-channel, 100 watt acoustic instrument amplifier.
AER amps are used by the likes of Tommy Emmanuel and Eric Johnson, and offer an incredible solution for acoustic amplification and on-stage monitoring.
The Domino 2A features four channels, two of which are equipped with XLR/jack combi connections for connecting either line or mic signals.
The Domino 2A benefits from AER's digital effects with 26 presets, allowing you to recall your effects settings for different input setups in seconds. In the amp's chassis are two 8" cones and a 1" neodym tweeter.
The AER Domino 2A includes a fitted, padded carry case making it extremely portable.
The main features of the AER Domino 2A include:
- 100 watts, dynamic control
- 2 x 8â€œ twin cone mono speaker system plus 1â€ neodym tweeter
- Quad-channel acoustic system
- 2 x 1/4" line level jack inputs
- 2 x XLR/jack combi inputs for line/mic level inputs
- Digital effect processor with 16 presets
- Weighs 12.8 kg (28.2 lbs)
- Includes fitted, padded gigbag