The AER Tommy Emmanuel Signature is a two-channel, 60 watt acoustic instrument amplifier based on the hugely popular Compact 60, with some added features.
Tommy Emmanuel has been using AER amps on stage for years, and he now has his own signature model, featuring Tommy's signature embossed on one side and aboriginal carvings on the other, but aesthetics are not the only difference.
Tommy has been using an Alesis MidiVerb with his AER Compact 60, and his signature amp features the Alesis MidiVerb settings on effects preset 3. Additionally, although Tommy uses his AER amp on stage as a monitor, he likes the effects to be sent to the DI output, therefore his signature amp now does this, whereas the Compact 60 keeps the DI output clean.
The AER Tommy Emmanuael features two channels, one of which is equipped with an XLR/jack combi connection for connecting either line or mic signals.
The amp includes a fitted, padded carry case making it extremely portable.
The main features of the AER Tommy Emmanuel include:
- 60 watts, dynamic control
- 8â€ (200 mm) twin cone speaker
- Two channels
- Channel one features a 1/4" jack line level input with a three-band EQ
- Channel two features an XLR/jack combi connection for mic/line level connection with a two-band EQ
- Digital effect processor with 4 presets, Alesis Midiverb II effect settings on preset 3
- Weighs 6.5 kg (14.30 lbs)
- Includes fitted, padded carry bag