The Andrew White Cybele 130 Maple is a six string acoustic guitar from Andrew's Goddess series, featuring a stunning Flamed Maple back and sides with a solid Sitka Spruce top.
The Andrew White Cybele 130 continues the popular Cybele range, which is Andrew White's version of an 'OM'-style model. The solid Sitka Spruce top is decorated with a Cybele Wood Circle and an Andrew White Custom bridge.
The Cybele 130 Maple has a one-piece, 'C' shape Spanish Cedar neck, topped by a Rosewood fingerboard with 20 frets. The Cybele 130 includes an Andrew White deluxe gigbag.
- Body Shape: CYBELE
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Sides & Back: Flamed Maple
- Bracing: Andrew White Scalloped X
- Rosette: Cybele Wood Circle
- Binding: Black
- Bridge: Andrew White Custom bridge
- Nut / Saddle: Graphtech Nubone
- Neck joint: Dove tail with Round neck heel
- Head logo White Pearl
- Machine heads: 18:1 ratio Machine Heads / 3D oval button
- Neck shape / material: C shape 1 piece angle neck (Spanish cedar)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood 25.5 scale / 400R
- Frets: 20F
- Position mark: White Pearl Dot
- F/B Binding: Rosewood
- Truss rod: 2 way
- Includes Deluxe gig bag