Asher Electro Hawaiian Lap Steel, Vintage White
Designed by guitar builder Bill Asher, the Asher Electro Hawaiian Junior lap steel has quickly commanded a presence in the lap steel market. Built with a neck-through solid mahogany construction, the Hawaiian Junior lap steel is equally useful in the studio or on the road. Featuring lightweight African mahogany, an Indian rosewood fretboard, and custom Alnico 5 pickups, a wide variety of tones can be coaxed with a steel bar to suit the player's needs. If you are familiar with artists like Ben Harper, Robert Randolph, and players in Jackson Browne's band, you'll surely recognize the tone of the Asher Hawaiian Junior lap steel.
- Model: 6-string lap steel
- Body: Solid African mahogany
- Construction: Neck-through body
- Finish: Vintage white
- Fretboard: Indian rosewood
- Scale length: 25"
- Scale lines: 24 lines
- Pickups: Two custom Alnico 5 humbuckers
- Controls: Master volume and master tone
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Spacing at saddle: 2-1/4"
- Tuners: Wilkinson Deluxe
- Case: Soft gig bag
- Serial number: W 200124
- Year of build: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- With a neck-through design and a lightweight, all solid African mahogany body, Asher's lap steel is sleek and seamless
- The vintage white finish is clean, simple, and surprisingly eye-catching
- Two Alnico 5 humbuckers ensure a variety of tonal options
Asher Guitars and Lap Steels
Asher Guitars and Lapsteels are a boutique company known for crafting fine instruments, with a focus upon personal connection and superior service.