B&G Caletta Private Build Acoustic Guitar #024, Mahogany & Sitka Spruce, Vintage Amber Finish [Introductory Offer]
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
Very much taking its influence from the ‘electric parlour’ shape of the B&G Little Sister, the Caletta is a small-bodied acoustic guitar with the tonal qualities of a vintage instrument in a modern day design.
The Caletta comes in a variety of tonal options. The Old Growth Sitka Spruce or Genuine Mahogany tops have been air dried for over twenty years, and are braced with a relatively closed traditional Alpine Spruce X-brace pattern allowing for a punchy, yet full-bodied sound. This, combined with the warmth and musical tone of the 12th fret neck-to-body joint, and a perfectly tuned sound hole, results in a very balanced instrument.
There are also a number of options available for the Caletta’s back and sides. Choose from Mahogany, Pau Ferro, Ziricote or Koa, all of which have their own unique tonal characteristics.
Just like B&G’s electric guitar models, the Caletta is available with a variety of finish options. Choose from a natural finish, Tobacco Burst, Honey Burst or Vintage Amber. All perfectly compliment the vintage aesthetic of these gorgeous guitars.
Each guitar includes a B&G hardshell premium Caletta case.
- SHAPE: B&G Caletta
- LOWER BOUT WIDTH: 14.6”
- UPPER BOUT WIDTH: 10”
- BACK & SIDES: Ziricote
- TOP: Sitka Spruce 20-year air-dried, hand-voiced
- BRACES: Scalloped X, hide-glue bonding
- BINDING: Back & Top ABS
- END-PIN: TUSQ
- BRIDGE WOOD: Ziricote
- STRING SPACING: 2.25”
- BRIDGE PINS: TUSQ
- SADDLE: TUSQ
- NECK WOOD: One-Piece Spanish Cedar
- SCALE LENGTH: Historic 24-3/4"
- NUT MATERIAL: TUSQ
- NUT WIDTH: 1.68” (42.8MM)
- FRETS: 19
- NECK JOINT: 12th Fret B&G Caletta Joint for strength, durability and sustain
- JOINT GLUE: Hide-Glue
- TRUSS ROD: One-Way Traditional
- NECK SHAPE: B&G Soft V
- FINGERBOARD WOOD: Ziricote
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12"
- INLAY: ACRYLIC
- FINISH TYPE: NITROCELLULOSE OPEN-PORE
- CASE: B&G HARDSHELL PREMIUM CALETTA CASE
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us