B&G Guitars Little Sister Crossroads Cutaway Electric Guitar, Tobacco Burst #322
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
The B&G Guitars Little Sister Crossroads is an award-winning electric guitar. The Crossroads is a more accessible version of the Little Sister Private Build line, featuring the same wonderful design as the original, but manufactured in Asia.
Following the success of the original Little Sister Private Build line, B&G wanted to create a new version of their flagship instrument that would be accessible to a wider audience. The Crossroads features an African Mahogany body with a Solid Figured Maple top. The guitar has a one-piece African Mahogany neck topped by an Ovangkol fingerboard.
The electronics feature a pair of P90 pickups with solid brass covers, controlled by Master Volume and Master Tone pots and a three-way pickup selector switch. The guitar is finished with a signature Tobacco Burst and comes with a B&G gig bag.
Also available with a non-cutaway body.
- B&G Little Sister Crossroads Cutaway
- Body thickness:
- Cutaway: 1.75" / 4.45cm
- Non-Cutaway: 1.96" / 5cm
- Body length: 17.7" / 45cm
- Body width: 13" / 33cm
- Back wood: African Mahogany
- Top wood: Solid Figured Maple
- Tailpiece: Solid Brass
- Bridge: ABR
- Tuners: Golden Age Restoration
- Strings: D'Addario 0.10-0.46
- Nut width: 1.68' / 42.8mm
- Nut: TUSQ
- Fret 1 Thickness: 0.89" / 22.6mm)
- Fret 10 Thickness: 0.96" / 24.3mm
- Scale length: 24 3/4"
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Neck Joint: Fret 14
- Neck wood: One-Piece African Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Fretwire: Width 0.080", Crown 0.050"
- Inlay: Pearloid
- Neck Shape: Soft V
- Truss Rod: One way traditional spoke wheel nut
- Headstock: Slotted Peghead
- Pickups: P-90
- Covers: Solid Brass
- Weight: 6.4 - 7.5 lbs / 2900-3400 gr
- Total Length: 44.49" / 1130mm
- Finish type: UV
- Finish Colour: Tobacco Burst
- B&G gig-bag included
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us