The B&G Guitars Little Sister Crossroads is a new, more accessible version of the Little Sister Private Build line, featuring the same wonderful design as the original, but manufactured in Asia.
Following the success of the original Little Sister Private Build line, B&G wanted to create a new version of their flagship instrument that would be accessible to a wider audience. The Crossroads features an African Mahogany body with a Solid Figured Maple top. The guitar has a one-piece African Mahogany neck topped by an Ovangkol fingerboard.
The electronics feature a pair of Humbuckers pickups with solid brass covers, controlled by Master Volume and Master Tone pots and a three-way pickup selector switch. The guitar is finished with a signature Tobacco Burst and comes with a B&G gig bag.
- Body thickness:
- Cutaway: 1.75" / 4.45cm
- Non-Cutaway: 1.96" / 5cm
- Body length: 17.7" / 45cm
- Body width: 13" / 33cm
- Back wood: African Mahogany
- Top wood: Solid Figured Maple
- Tailpiece: Solid Brass
- Bridge: ABR
- Tuners: Golden Age Restoration
- Strings: D'Addario 0.10-0.46
- Nut width: 1.68" / 42.8mm
- Nut: TUSQ
- Fret 1 Thickness: 0.89" / 22.6mm)
- Fret 10 Thickness: 0.96" / 24.3mm
- Scale length: 24 3/4"
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Neck Joint: Fret 14
- Neck wood: One-Piece African Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Fretwire: Width 0.080", Crown 0.050"
- Inlay: Pearloid
- Neck Shape: Soft V
- Truss Rod: One way traditional spoke wheel nut
- Headstock: Slotted Peghead
- Pickups: Humbuckers
- Covers: Solid Brass
- Cutaway: 6.4 - 7.5 lbs / 2900-3400 gr
- Total Length: 44.49" / 1130mm
- Type: UV
- Colour: Tobacco Burst
- B&G gig-bag included