This B&G Little Sister Crossroads electric guitar has just arrived in our pre-owned section. It is in excellent condition, and has been given upgrades worth over £300!
The owner of this guitar has treated it to a PLEK fret dress by Charlie Chandler's Guitar Experience, as well as B&G's ABR all-brass bridge. The electronics have been upgraded in the form of a Callaham Switchcraft jack socket and three-way pickup selector switch. The volume and tone controls have also been upgraded with Callaham CTS pots and Sozo capacitors.
For more information on the B&G Little Sister Crossroads, please read on below:
The B&G Guitars Little Sister Crossroads is a new, more accessible version of the Little Sister Private Build line, featuring the same wonderful design as the original, but manufactured in Asia.
Following the success of the original Little Sister Private Build line, B&G wanted to create a new version of their flagship instrument that would be accessible to a wider audience. The Crossroads features an African Mahogany body with a Solid Figured Maple top. The guitar has a one-piece African Mahogany neck topped by an Indian Rosewood fingerboard.
The electronics feature a pair of P90 pickups with solid brass covers, controlled by Master Volume and Master Tone pots and a three-way pickup selector switch. The guitar is finished with a signature Tobacco Burst and comes with a B&G gig bag.
- Body thickness: 1.75" / 4.45cm
- Body length: 17.7" / 45cm
- Body width: 13" / 33cm
- Back wood: African Mahogany
- Top wood: Solid Figured Maple
- Tailpiece: Solid Brass
- Bridge: Upgraded B&G all-brass ABR bridge
- Tuners: Golden Age Restoration
- Strings: D'Addario 0.10-0.46
- Nut width: 1.68" / 42.8mm
- Nut: TUSQ
- Fret 1 Thickness: 0.89" / 22.6mm)
- Fret 10 Thickness: 0.96" / 24.3mm
- Scale length: 24 3/4"
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- PLEK fret dress
- Neck Joint: Fret 14
- Neck wood: One-Piece African Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Fretwire: Width 0.080", Crown 0.050"
- Inlay: Pearloid
- Neck shape: Soft V
- Truss Rod: One way traditional spoke wheel nut
- Headstock: Slotted Peghead
- Pickups: P-90
- Covers: Solid Brass
- Pots: Upgraded Callaham CTS Pots with Sozo capacitors
- Switch: Upgraded Callaham Switchcraft three-way selector switch
- Cutaway: 6.4 - 7.5 lb / 2.9-3.4kg
- Total Length: 44.49" / 1130mm
- Type: UV
- Colour: Tobacco Burst
- B&G gig-bag included