This B&G Prototype Amp has arrived in our pre-owned section in as-new condition, and features UK power rating.
Prototype is a 16-watt, hand-wired, all-valve amp featuring a pair of 10" Jensen P10R speakers and two switch-operated gain stages.
This first production run, all hand-built in the company's workshop in Tel-Aviv, Israel, features NOS capacitors and is limited to only 100 worldwide.
- Two 6V6 Output Tubes
- Three 12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- One 12AT7 Tube
- 5Y3 Rectifier Tube
- 16 Watts Output Power
- Two 10” Jensen® P-10R Speakers for a Rich, Warm Tone
- Two Switch-Operated Gain Stages
- Push-Pull Volume Knob for high/low sensitivity input
- Genuine Accutronics® Tube-Driven Spring Reverb Unit with extended control
- B&G Solid Brass Control Panel & Tube Guard
- B&G Circuit-Protecting Power Switch