B&G Private Build Little Sister Cedar of Lebanon, P90s
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
"Sometimes luck is on our side, like when we found an incredible stash of Cedar of Lebanon, stored just in the surrounding of our workshop. It was like the wood was patiently waiting for us. The Cedar of Lebanon is a sweet, delicate sounding wood, with warm rounded trebles and a special acoustic tonal quality."
Developing on the success of the line, B&G have crafted an extra special Private Build Little Sister, handcrafted in Tel Aviv, Israel. The Little Sister chambered mahogany body on this model features a top of locally grown and harvested cedar of Lebanon. The initial goal of the Little Sister Crossroads guitar was to capture the essence of the Delta bluesmen, and this one may represent a step even closer in that direction. It has the most acoustic-like tone of any B&G, but as they say, "add a little dirt, and it is the ultimate blues machine". The hand-wound P90 pickups both feature a volume knob, as well as a tone master control, allowing the player to blend the two pickups to their liking. The brass hardware is pre-aged naturally, arriving to its owner with an attractive patina. We're very excited to feature this special B&G in our showroom.
- Construction: Chambered
- Top: Cedar of Lebanon
- Back: One-piece genuine mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany w/ soft V profilee
- Fingerboard: Katalox
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- Pickups: B&G hand-wound P90s
- Wiring: 50s-style, volume/volume/tone
- Hardware: Brass, naturally pre-aged
- Tuners: B&G Delta
- Nut material: TUSQ
- Finish: Hand-rubbed shellac
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Serial number: 2007 980
- Year of build: 2020 (new)
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- A vintage-inspired slotted headstock, mahogany neck with soft V profile and a Katalox fretboard ensure excellent playability
- B&G's chambered mahogany back with this special set of cedar of Lebanon is the most acoustically resonant electric in the Little Sister line
- B&G's hand-wound P90s are paired with a 50s-style wiring set-up that gives the player excellent blending options
B&G Guitars are hand-made out of a small workshop in Tel Aviv, Israel by a team devoted to creating the best sounding instruments on the market. They have quickly become known globally as gimmick-free, high quality, and tonally unrivaled electric guitars.