B&G Little Sister Private Build, Black Widow
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
We've been eagerly awaiting the arrival of this Private Build Little Sister Black Widow and we can confidently say she does not disappoint. The archetype of the B&G approach, the Little Sister distills the elements of what made the pre-war parlor acoustics so unique except electrified and amplified, retaining the warmth, vocal qualities, resonance and personality of those guitars combined the best possible playability and perfect intonation required by today's players. Think of it as '50s style electric with the soul of a pre-war parlor. Loaded with B&G's hand-wound P90s, this Little Sister growls with the best '50s electrics when overdriven yet is incredibly touch sensitive when played clean (or dirty), with a snarly midrange and sweet top end. It's a guitar that is incredibly good-looking, unique-yet-familiar sounding, and is simply a joy to play.
- Body: Cutaway
- Body material: One-Piece genuine mahogany
- Color: Black Widow
- Finish: Nitrocellulose gloss
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck shape: B&G soft V
- Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Number of frets: 20
- Fret wire: Nickel-Silver, width 0.080”, crown 0.050”
- Nut material: TUSQ
- Bridge/tailpiece: B&G solid brass gold-plated
- Tuners: B&G slotted Pro Tuners
- Pickups: B&G hand-wound P90s
- Serial number: 2001990
- Year of build: 2021
- Case: B&G hardshell
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- The small body design with short scale is inspired by the parlor-sized guitars of the old delta blues players
- This Private Build Little Sister sports B&G's Black Widow finish
- Pickup options are B&G's handwound P90s for both neck and bridge
B&G Guitars are hand-made out of a small workshop in Tel Aviv, Israel by a team devoted to creating the best sounding instruments on the market. They have quickly become known globally as gimmick-free, high quality, and tonally unrivaled electric guitars.