B&G Little Sister Standard Build Cedar of Lebanon Cutaway
Developing on the success of the line, B&G have crafted an extra special Standard Build Little Sister. The Little Sister chambered mahogany body on this model features a top of cedar of Lebanon. The initial goal of the Little Sister Crossroads guitar was to capture the essence of the Delta bluesmen, and this one may represent a step even closer in that direction. It has the most acoustic-like tone of any B&G, but as they say, "add a little dirt, and it is the ultimate blues machine". The brass hardware is pre-aged naturally, arriving to its owner with an attractive patina. B&G says of their pickup configuration:
"Aimed to offer maximum versatility, they are wax-potted to eliminate unwanted squeal and feedback and to adapt well to higher gain tones, with power enough to push the amplifier's front end, and produce just the right amount of upper harmonics."
- Construction: Chambered
- Top: Cedar of Lebanon
- Back: Multi-piece African mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany w/ soft V profile
- Fingerboard: Katalox
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- Pickups: B&G spec'ed P90s
- Wiring: 50s-style, volume/volume/tone
- Hardware: Brass, naturally pre-aged
- Tuners: B&G Delta
- Nut material: TUSQ
- Finish: Hand-rubbed shellac
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Serial number: 080061
- Year of build: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- A vintage-inspired slotted headstock, mahogany neck with soft V profile and a Katalox fretboard ensure excellent playability
- B&G's chambered mahogany back with this special set of cedar of Lebanon is the most acoustically resonant electric in the Little Sister line
- B&G's P90s are paired with a 50s-style wiring set-up that gives the player excellent blending options
B&G Guitars are hand-made out of a small workshop in Tel Aviv, Israel by a team devoted to creating the best sounding instruments on the market. They have quickly become known globally as gimmick-free, high quality, and tonally unrivaled electric guitars.