This is a gorgeous pre-owned PX model from Mike Baranik. This wonderful instrument features a stunning set of Brazilian Rosewood for the back and sides with a Caspian Spruce top.
The PX is the ideal small guitar. It's designed to feel like a parlour, but plays and sounds like a much larger guitar. Its features include an asymmetrical body design, a 13th fret neck joint and a longer scale of 25.6". The forward shifted treble waist and larger lower bass bout increase both comfort and sound.
The 13th fret neck joint allows easy access to the 12th fret, for easier harmonics and octave notes. The 25.6" scale increases string tension for dropped tunings. The extra tension also creates more volume and sustain.
This guitar comes to us in excellent condition and includes the original hard shell case.
- Brazilian Rosewood back and sides
- Caspian Spruce top
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- African Blackwood headlock overlay
- Black Pearl purfling and rosette inlay
- Spalted Maple Volute and heel cap
- Goth 510 tuners with African Blackwood Kidney Bean Buttons
- 14 1/4" lower bout width
- 4 1/4" depth
- 25.6" scale length
- 1 3/4 nut
- Includes original hard shell case