This Bashkin Multi-Scale OM Cutaway is a stunning acoustic guitar hand-built in Fort Collins, Colorado.
This wonderful Bashkin guitar features an Adirondack Spruce top on utterly gorgeous Cocobolo back and sides, with a Honduran Mahogany neck topped by an Ebony fingerboard with Ebony binding.
This model also features Michael Bashkin's renowned fan fret design, extending the scale on the bass side.
This guitar is pre-owned and is in excellent condition.
- Top: Adirondack Spruce
- Back and Sides: Cocobolo
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood bound in Ebony with inlay
- Back of Headstock: Rosewood
- Binding : Ebony with Holly and Ebony side purflings
- Purfling: Rosewood with veneers
- Rosette: Torched Koa
- Bracing: Adirondack spruce top, Sitka spruce back
- End graft: Honduran RW/Koa/Ebony and Holly veneer
- Kerfing: Solid Spanish Cedar
- Tuners: Waverley gold with Ebony knobs
- Back Xbrace Cap: Rosewood
- Bridge Plate: Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Bracing/Bridge glue: Hot hide glue
- Bridge Pins: Ebony/Abalone dot
- Fret Markers: Buffalo horn inlays
- Truss-rod: 2 way stainless steel
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fretboard: Ebony bound in Ebony
- Nut width/Saddle width: 1.75" / 2.25"
- Multiscale: 25.75-25"
- Dimensions: Lower bout 15.1", Waist 9.1", Upper Bout 11.1"
- Depth at tail/neck: 4. 5"/3.5"
- Finish: Polyester
- Hard shell case included