The Benny is legendary Archtop builder Benedetto's take on the solid body electric guitar, and while it is an incredibly versatile instrument, it has Benedetto's unmistakable jazz voice.
Made up of chambered Mahogany for the body, topped with Spruce and finished in Gloss Black, this elegant instrument captures a wonderful middle ground between classic arch top guitars and iconic single cuts, with a very wide range of tones on tap from the two Active A6 Benedetto pickups.
The Mahogany neck is topped with an Ebony fretboard, which is bound in ivoroid up to and around the headstock. The playability is sublime, with an enticing amount of sustain and clarity all the way across the board.
The afore mentioned A6 pickups cover a wide range sonically, with the open and airy characteristics of an Archtop guitar ever present. The coil split capabilities open up another avenue of diversity and deliver convincing and inspiring single coil tones from both bridge and neck pickups.
The guitar is in superb condition and comes in it's original Hardcase.
- Chambered Mahogany body
- 14-1/2" wide, 2" deep
- Single Florentine cutaway
- Ebony finish
- Ivoroid bound body, fretboard, and peghead (fretboard and headstock binding not usually found on the non-deluxe Benny)
- Mahogany neck with adjustable truss rod
- Ebony fretboard with abalone floral inlay at the 12th fret
- 1-23/32" nut width
- 25" scale length
- Ebony peghead with Benedetto logo
- Gold Gotoh tuning machines with Ebony buttons
- Two Benedetto humbucking pickups
- One volume, one tone, 3-way switch
- Tone Pros wraparound bridge