This gorgeous dreadnought was built by Paul Berger in 2006 and features a gorgeous three-piece Indian Rosewood back and sides with a Spruce top that has developed a truly gorgeous patina since its built.
In the style of the vintage pieces the guitar pays homage to, this instrument has a bold and assertive voice, with plenty of power and projection throughout its range it sits perfectly under a vocal or as the driving centerpiece of the music being made.
The guitar plays smooth and comfortable through each register with fantastic note separation and clarity. The build quality throughout the guitar is truly fantastic and it has clearly been loved and taken care of.
This instrument comes in its original hardshell case.
- 2006 Paul Berger (1936-2015)
- Three-piece Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Spruce top
- Ivoroid binding on the body and fretboard
- 28-style herringbone top purfling and rosette
- Tortoise color pickguard
- Mahogany neck with diamond volute
- Ebony fretboard
- 45-style snowflake inlay on the fretboard
- 1-23/32" nut width
- bone nut
- Rosewood peghead overlay with abalone torch inlay
- nickel Waverlys
- Ebony belly bridge with bone
- drop-in saddle
- white pins with black dots
- Original Hardshell Case