It's a rare occurrence to find a Blazer & Henkes guitar on the used market, and after hearing about them for years, this is the first one we've had the pleasure of offering in our shop.
Rudolph Blazer and Wilhelm Henkes have an incredible wealth of knowledge between them in both building and repairing instruments, and together they have built hundreds of guitars based on vintage American guitars from the 1930s and 1940s, as well as more modern designs.
This beautiful OM-18 with its amber shaded top and it's almost 3-D looking back and sides will make for a wonderful addition to anyone's collection of handcrafted, great-sounding vintage-inspired guitars.
- Top: European Spruce
- Back & Sides: Honduran Mahogany
- Rosette: Black/White/Black
- Body Binding: Tortoise
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony with Pearl Dot Inlays
- Construction: Hide Glue
- Bracing: Scalloped, forward-shifted 'X'
- Head Veneer: Honduran Mahogany with B&H Logo in Pearl Banner
- Tuners: Nickel Waverlys
- Bridge: Ebony Belly
- Pins: Ebony with Pearl Dots
- Saddle: Bone Cut Through 2 5/16"
- Nut: Bone
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Nut Width: 1 23/32"
- Scale Length: 25.4"