Based one a Pre-war Martin D-45 this Blueridge BR-280A has all the features you would expect to find on a traditional dreadnought, such as the X-pattern bracing, 1 3/4" nut width and dovetail neck joint. This guitar features an Adirondack Spruce top and some beautiful Brazilian Rosewood back and sides.
This guitar is in excellent condition and would be perfect for flatpicking or fingerstyle playing.
- Adirondack Spruce top
- Hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic Pre-war forward X-pattern
- Brazilian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Ebony fingerboard
- Pearl "Snowflake" position markers
- Ebony bridge
- Maple bridge plate
- Mahogany Neck
- Dovetail neck joint
- Adjustable truss rod
- Traditional carved diamond volute
- Natural high-gloss finish
- All body binding is Genuine Abalone
- 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 25.6" (650mm)
- Built in 2012
- Original hardshell case