This gorgeous 000-12, built by Julian Borges in the year 2000, is a beautifully made and classic sounding acoustic guitar.
With Indian Rosewood for the back and sides, and an Adirondack Spruce top, you're instantly landed in the realm of vintage 000 tonality, with singing mids and fantastic response across the highs and mellow lows. Being 19 years old, the guitar has really opened up and allowed these wonderful woods to hone their voice.
The Mahogany neck, with it's Ebony fretboard, plays as smooth as they come. With a very comfortable profile and great action, it's effortless to coax the best out of this fine instrument.
The Venetian cutaway gives you great access all the way through the neck, so even though the guitar has 12 frets to the body, there's no trouble diving past that into the dusty end of the fretboard.
The guitar is in great condition and comes with its original Hardcase.
- Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Adirondack Spruce top
- Venetian cutaway
- Ivoroid binding on the body only
- Mahogany neck with diamond volute
- 1-13/16" nut width
- Ebony fretboard with diamonds and squares inlay
- Tortoise color pickguard
- Solid peghead with Rosewood overlay
- Nickel Waverlys
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Ebony pyramid bridge
- 2-5/16" spacing at the saddle
- Bone compensated saddle
- Ebony bridge pins with pearl dots
- K&K pickup installed
- Strap button installed on the underside of the neck heel
- Some finish crazing on the top, and one noticeable ding in the top (lower bout), otherwise quite clean.
- The underside of the top is signed by John Slobod (Circa Guitars).