Bourgeois 00C-12 "Coupe" Custom Heirloom Acoustic Guitar, Italian Spruce & Figured Mahogany
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
This lovely little 00 from Bourgeois is a current shop favorite here at TNAG. Dana and his team started with a beautifully bearclawed Italian spruce for the top, for a good balance of warmth and clarity. Back and sides of figured mahogany add focused midrange. Though slight of build, this guitar has a commanding voice. There’s no sacrifice when it comes to tone here, as the bridge placement on a 12-fret body is in the “sweet spot” in the bracing pattern, making this guitar extremely responsive and surprisingly loud. Additional build techniques, such as animal protein glue construction and aged tone Adirondack spruce bracing further maximize the tonal output. This guitar is lovely to play, and is the perfect tool for the fingerstyle player looking for a unique instrument with a wide variation of tones to offer. Finishing touches like snakewood buttons on the Waverly tuners and the intricate Dana Bourgeois signature herringbone purfling and backstrip add major visual appeal.
- Body shape: 00 12-fret cutaway
- Top: Bearclaw Italian spruce
- Back and sides: Figured mahogany
- Bracing: Aged tone Adirondack spruce w/ animal protein glue
- Neck: 12-fret contour in Honduran mahogany
- Scale length: 25"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- String spacing at bridge: 2-5/16"
- Fretboard and bridge: Ebony
- Headstock veneer: Ziricote
- Tuners: Waverly gold with snakewood buttons
- Body binding: Tortoiseshell
- Case: Hard case
- Serial number: 9060
- Year of build: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us