Bourgeois manages to meld intricate aesthetics with classic design in this OMS-C. This guitar offers a collection of ornate aesthetic appointments, without compromising its tone or playability. Its Bearclaw Figured Sitka Spruce top garners a custom DB Signature Herringbone purfling, a Bourgeois signature wood rosette, and a Tor-Tis pickguard, giving this guitar an undeniable visual appeal.
Alongside its aesthetic appointments, the OMS-C's Indian Rosewood back and sides provide balanced tones with copious amounts of note clarity and attack. With its 12-fret body, long-scale length, 1 3/4” nut width, and comfortable cutaway construction, the Bourgeois OMS-C is an incredible choice for players that enjoy exploring the full extent of the neck.
- Year: 2010
- Top: Bearclaw Figured Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Indian Rosewood
- 12-frets to the body
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Rosette: Signature Wood
- Purfling: DB Signature Herringbone
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Backstrip: Multicolor HerringboneNeck: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Ziricote
- Head Veneer: Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard Binding: Black
- Fretboard Inlay: Short Pattern Slotted Squares and Diamonds
- Tuners: Nickel Waverly 3-on-plate w/ Ivoroid Buttons
- Bridge: Ziricote Pyramid Bridge
- Pins: Ivoroid w/ Black Dot
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Material: Bone
- Pickguard: Tor-Tis
- Nut Width: 1 3/4”
- Saddle spacing: 2-5/16
This guitar is in excellent+ shape and comes with its original hard case.