Bourgeois D Generation M Acoustic Guitar, Torrefied Sitka Spruce & Mahogany
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
“Some players plug in regularly, some plug in occasionally, and others not at all. To accommodate the widest variety of player preference we’ve designed an out-of sight, out-of mind pickup installation that facilitates the plugged-in option when you need it and only when you need it. And the best part: Plugged in, it sounds recognizably and refreshingly like its acoustic self.” - Dana Bourgeois
Torrefied Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides, dreadnought design, L.R. Baggs Lyric pickup, and a glossy black finish, worthy of Johnny Cash himself? There is a lot to love in this stage-ready dreadnought from Bourgeois. But best of all is the fact that it is just a fantastic-sounding acoustic dreadnought, with all the dry, woody power you could want from a D-18, with a clear, true-to-sound electronic system. 1-11/16" nut width makes flatpicking a breeze, and a simple light wood purfling and rosette beautifully sets off the inky finish. Price includes a custom hard case.
- Top: Torrefied Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany with soft V-profile
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- String spacing: 2-1/4"
- Finish: Black
- Fretboard, bridge & pins: Ebony
- Tuners: Wavely Relic Nickel
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs Lyric pickup
- Case: Hard case
- Serial number: 9008
- Year of build: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- A stage-ready dreadnought from Bourgeois worthy of Johnny Cash himself
- A fantastic-sounding acoustic dreadnought, with all the dry, woody power you could want from a D-18
- Torrefied Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides, dreadnought design, L.R. Baggs Lyric pickup, and a glossy black finish