This incredible Bourgeois D-Vintage Deluxe in Indian Rosewood and Torrefied Adirondack Spruce marries the worlds of vintage a modern in quintessential Bourgeois fashion to bring you a powerful take on one of the most iconic dreadnought guitars in history.
Sporting a lovely set of Indian Rosewood for the back and sides and a Torrefied Adirondack Spruce top the guitar puts out a very warm and balanced tone with all the power and clarity you would expect from a dreadnought guitar.
Being a Torrefied Adirondack Spruce top, the guitar has a very open and 'vintage' tone right out of the case, as well as a gorgeous amber patina to it.
With the deluxe appointments in binding and detail this guitar exudes classic vintage feel and vibe, while also benefiting from innovative modern features such as the 'bolt-on' neck join and Torrefication Process.
The guitar comes with a fitted Hardcase.
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Top Wood: Torrefied Adirondack
- Back/Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Rosette: Extra Vintage
- Backstrip: Extra Vintage Zipper
- Buttwedge: Ivoroid
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Purfling: Black/Ivoroid on End/Black
- Neck: Square D 14 Fret
- Head Veneer: Ziricote
- Head Binding: None
- Fretboard: 14 Fret Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Bone Squares & Diamonds - Long
- Fretboard Binding: Black - No Endcap
- Heelcap: Ivoroid Heelcap
- Tuners: Waverly Nickel
- Bridge: Ebony Traditional - 2 5/16
- Pins: Bone - Black Dots
- Pickguard: D / Celluloid
- Top Color: Natural
- Additional: AT Braces,Banjo Killer Double Scalloped Bracing
- Nut Width: 1 3/4”
- Scale Length: 25 1/2”
- Bridge Spacing: 2 5/16
- Upper Bout Width: 11 3/8”
- Waist: 10 5/8”
- Lower Bout Width: 15 1/16”
- Body Length: 19 7/8”
- Total Length: 40 1/8”