Bourgeois D Vintage/HS, Indian Rosewood & Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
With their Vintage Heirloom Series guitars, the Bourgeois team are uniting pre-war inspired tone and appointments with modern precision, and of course, Dana's legendary tonewood voicing. This Vintage HS dreadnought was built for us with a set even, straight-grained of Indian rosewood, providing the perfect blend of woody warmth and modest overtones. A top of Adirondack spruce treated with the proprietary Bourgeois Aged Tone process combines the strong articulation the top wood is known for but with some balance and warmth. The animal protein glue construction further captures the pre-war sound and authenticity, while classic herringbone adds the finishing touch.
- Model/body: Dreadnought
- Top: Aged Tone Adirondack spruce
- Back and sides: Indian rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony
- Pins: Bone with black dots
- Saddle: Cutthrough, compensated
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Rosette: "Extra Vintage" three ring
- Purfling: 30's style herringbone
- Headstock veneer: Madagascar rosewood
- Brace pattern: Aged Tone torrefied X
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Nut width: 1-23/32"
- String spacing: 2.2"
- Lower bout: 15-1/2"
- Serial number: 9437
- Case: Hardshell
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- The venerable, timeless dreadnought design meets modern playability and reliability
- Aged Tone Adirondack spruce and Indian rosewood provide the kind of balanced, nuanced tone needed for all types of ensemble playing
- Classic appointments like ivoroid binding and herringbone purfling keep this guitar's look in line with its vintage-inspired construction