Bourgeois L-DBO Custom AT 12-Fret Acoustic Guitar, Mahogany & Adirondack Spruce
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
This blacked-out beauty is an L-DBO Custom AT from Bourgeois Guitars in Lewiston, Maine USA.
Made up out of Mahogany for the back and sides with a Torrefied Adirondack Spruce top, it absolutely nails the '30s small body acoustic tonality that became such a staple of the roots and blues movements that followed.
That said, this 12-Fret Custom version has a heightened sense of versatility, with the neck joint pushing the bridge and soundhole further into the body and imparting sweetness and depth to the tone of the guitar.
The Madagascar Rosewood topped Mahogany neck is an absolute treat to play and makes for an effortless experience in coaxing out the range of tones on offer from this lively little instrument.
The guitar comes in a Custom Fitted Hardcase.
- Body Style: L-DBO 12-fret
- Top Wood: Torrefied Adirondack
- Back/Sides: Mahogany
- Rosette: Single Ring Ivoroid on End
- Backstrip: None
- Buttwedge: Body Wood
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Purfling: Black/Ivoroid on End/Black with Back and Sides
- Neck: Contoured 12-fret
- Head Veneer: Ebony
- Head Binding: None
- Fretboard: 12 Fret Madagascar Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Dots - Mother of Pearl
- Fretboard Binding: Madagascar
- Heel cap: None
- Tuners: Waverly Nickel with Oval Ivoroid Buttons
- Bridge: Madagascar Rosewood Rectangle - 2 5/16
- Pins: Ivoroid - No Dots
- Pickguard: LDBO / Ivoroid
- Top Color: Black
- Additional: AT Braces, Animal Protein Glue
- Nut Width: 1 13/16"
- Scale Length: 25”
- Bridge Spacing: 2 5/16
- Upper Bout Width: 10 1/4"
- Waist: 8 1/2”
- Lower Bout Width: 14 3/4"
- Body Length: 19 5/16”
- Depth at Neck: 3 3/8"
- Depth at Tail-Black: 4 5/16"
- Total Length: 39 3/4"
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us